Have you ever imagined yourself living on the coast of Florida? Live in a beautiful house by the river and wake up to the morning breeze of the Ocean. What if you could witness the beautiful sunrise of the Sunshine State every day and feel the beach vibes?
Having the opportunity to go back and settle down in one of Florida’s beautiful coastal cities is something many have considered doing. This is why in many places housing demand is high, inventory is low, and prices are climbing. Maybe a crowded city with a high cost of living isn’t really what you’re looking for, but you’d prefer a smaller community with friendly people and positive vibes.
If that’s the case then a city like Satellite Beach FL is probably what you’re looking for. Is there a small town that is only about 4.3 square miles wide, making people wonder if Satellite Beach Florida can be considered a city? However, this tight-knit community is special in many ways, and we wanted to highlight some of the aspects that Satellite Beach FL residents love about this town and hope you’ll love it too.
Weather in Satellite Beach Florida
Satellite Beach Florida is located in Brevard County, Florida and it has a small population of about 10,000 people. Despite the small population, the people who live in Satellite Beach Florida absolutely love the weather. It’s probably no surprise there since Florida in general has great weather year-round.
The same goes for Satellite Beach FL and in addition, the city is located in an area with mixed tropical and temperate climates. The lowest temperature registered in Satellite Beach was in December 1989, and it reached 24 degrees while the highest temperature of 99 degrees was registered in June, back in 1981.
Those are extreme points, but you shouldn’t worry about those values because average temperatures are much more forgiving. People from Satellite Beach Florida consider it a great place to live as they experience an average of 239 sunny days per year. The average maximum temperature in summer is about 91 degrees and the average minimum temperature in winter is 49 degrees.
Satellite Beach FL has an average rainfall of about 119 days a year. Summers are long, humid and hot while winters are short, cool and mostly windy. On the other hand, the amenities index ranks the city around 7/10 where 1 is the least comfortable and 10 is the most comfortable living conditions. April, March, and November are the most pleasant months of the year, and August and July are the least comfortable months to stay in Satellite Beach FL.
With that said, the beach area is perfect for some of the water recreation in Satellite Beach FL and it makes the summer months so much more bearable. Also, tourists like to come here in the months of February to mid-May or late October to early December for perfect satellite Beach Florida weather.
Things to do in Satellite Beach FL
Now that you know when is the perfect time of year to visit Satellite Beach FL, you may be wondering what’s around there? The city is located on a long barrier island between the Indus River and the Atlantic Ocean, giving you access to many activities. Here are some of the most fun activities to do in Satellite Beach Florida.
- Samsons Island is one of the favorite places to go, especially if you want to get away from the crowds and experience nature. It can only be reached by boat and on Sundays the city offers a free ferry service from the mainland to the island. On the island, activities such as hiking, fishing and bird watching are popular making it very enjoyable.
- Canova Beach Park will be your pet’s favorite spot and if you want to pamper your pet, take him on a beach cruise. The park is open from 7am to 7pm for a full day of sand and water fun with your pet.
- If you enjoy having fun with family and friends by the sea, then Pelican Beach Park is the place for you. This is one of the most visited beaches in Satellite Beach Florida and is packed with fun and entertainment. While surfing is the heart of the park, you also have a playground, a covered pavilion, and a beach volleyball court.
- Art enthusiasts will love Melbourne’s Eau Gallie Arts District, just a short drive from Satellite Beach FL. It is the most popular art district in the area, and the Foosaner Art Museum is one of the main attractions. The collection of thousands of individual pieces, both contemporary and millennial, is truly impressive. Here you are sure to have one of the most unique artistic journeys you can think of.
- After all the travel, sightseeing and fun you’re probably hungry and if you’re like me and you love burritos then Da Kine Diego’s Insane Burritos is the place for you. You can make your own crazy burrito with the ingredients of your choice as you also have vegetarian options. This is just one of many restaurants that take you on a culinary adventure in Satellite Beach FL.
These are just a few of the great things you can enjoy if you’re a tourist or if you’re living in Satellite Beach FL. With favorable weather conditions and good companions, you can really have a blast. There’s really a lot of fun for all ages in Satellite Beach Florida and you shouldn’t miss any of it.
House for sale in Satellite Beach Florida
Now that you know what life in Satellite Beach Florida is like, you may be wondering what it takes to be a part of this community. How much does it cost to live in Satellite Beach Florida, or is it safe to live in Satellite Beach? While these are questions that deserve answers before moving anywhere, we wanted to point out that the housing market is perhaps the hottest topic of all.
Satellite Beach FL welcomes you with beautiful waterfront homes and a variety of apartments to choose from. The area is one of the newest incorporated cities in Florida, and it came about as a result of the increased employment rate at the Kennedy Space Center. This mainly took place during the Apollo program and this created a huge demand for housing in the area.
As a result, the housing market is booming in the area, and homes for sale in Satellite Beach FL reach median home prices around $340,000 with an average price of $200 per square foot. The median rent is around $1,200, and more than 90% of homes rent in the $1,000 to $1,500 price range.
If you are interested in moving to the city and you are looking for a home for sale in Satellite Beach Florida, the best way is to contact one of our best brokers in Satellite Beach FL. They’ll show you some of the best homes in the area, highlight all the pros and cons, and deliver an overall great experience.
It may be a small town but if you are living in Satellite Beach FL you will get the feeling of a tight-knit and very friendly community. You have the opportunity to experience the coastal lifestyle and at the same time, enjoy all that the city has to offer in terms of attractions and eateries. It’s a great place with positive vibes and the perfect city to grow up in as a child, raise a family or retire.
If you feel the same way about the city of Satellite Beach FL, let us know in the comments section below. Share with us your experience and what you love most about the city.
Last, Mid Coast Planning sent you details about the topic “Life In The Coastal City Of Satellite Beach Florida❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Life In The Coastal City Of Satellite Beach Florida” It will help readers to be more interested in “Life In The Coastal City Of Satellite Beach Florida [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Life In The Coastal City Of Satellite Beach Florida” posted by on 2022-07-01 23:13:10. Thank you for reading the article at Midcoastplanning.org – Real Estate Agents in United States